Community Resources

Community Resources

Crisis Line

Resources to use for immediate help in crisis situations. If the emergency is life threatening, please call 911.

  • Marion County Youth and Family Crisis Services: 503-576-HOPE (4673)
  • Marion County Crisis Line: 503-581-5535 or 1-800-560-5535
  • Clackamas County Crisis Line: 503-655-8585
  • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
  • Oregon Partnership Youth Line: 1-877-968-8491

Suicide Prevention

  • Here is a link to the WESD (Willamette Education School District) suicide prevention information page.  They have resources for parents, students, and teachers.  Please contact your school counselor, child's physician, or other mental health resource if you have further questions or concerns.

Community Counseling Resources

These resources will help you find counselors. Some of them have services offered at a reduced or pro-rated fee.

  • Marion County Mental Health: 503-588-5851
  • Clackamas County Mental Health: 503-742-5335
  • Catholic Community Services: 503-390-2600
  • New Perspectives Center: 503-316-6770
  • Valley Mental Health: 503-589-4046
  • Easter Seals Children's Guild: 503-370-8990
  • Salem Rainbow Youth, Inc.:
  • Salem Oregon Gay & Lesbian Information Hotline: 503-363-6618
  • TransActive Gender Center:  503-252-3000
  • The Living Room (LGBTQQ youth): 503-901-5971
  • SMYRC (LGBTQQ youth):  503-872-9664
  • Marion County Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-854-3508 or 503-378-6704
  • Northwest Human Services: 503-378-7526

Eating Disorders

If you, your child, or someone you know might suffer from an eating disorder, please seek support.

  • Providence Adolescent Eating Disorders Program:  503-216-2025
  • Emanuel Children's Hospital School Aged/Adolescent Unit: 503-413-4476

Family and Child Services

For help with family, housing, or child specific issues, please refer to this list of phone numbers.

  • Marion County Children's Mental Health: 503-588-5851
  • Marion County Housing Authority: 503-373-4448
  • Clackamas County Housing Authority: 503-655-8267
  • National Runaway Switchboard: 1-800-786-2929
  • Youth and Family in Crisis: 1-503-576-4673

Grief and Loss
Walker House and Dougy Center both provide services for families and children who are grieving. This is a free service. The Walker House is located in Portland and the Dougy Center is located in Canby. The number for both is: 503-775-5683 or you can visit their website at

Parenting Concerns
Parent Help Line: 1-800-345-5044
Stand-up Parenting: 503-228-5087

Support group and information for parents

Substance Abuse Support Groups
Alateen/Alanon: 1-888-4AL-ANON
Oregon Youthline: 1-877-553-TEEN (8336)
Narcotics Anonymous:503-990-0861
Dental and Medical Services

For more information about resources available to you please contact our school Nurse Jean Butler 503-678-7140
Salud Medical Center(located in Woodburn): 503-982-2000

Clothing Mano a Mano (Salem): 503-363-1895
St.Vincent de Paul (Salem): 503-364-3210
Food Banks

Jubilee Food Pantry (Hubbard): (503) 819-5941
St. Lukes Catholic Church (Woodburn): 503-981-5011
AWARE (Woodburn): 503-981-5828

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.